*Note: Pricing in USD, includes Travel Planning & Services fees. Credit Card processing fees of 2.5% will be added at the time of payment unless paying by wire transfer.
- Accommodation, Activities, Transfers, Meals, Fees as indicated on your itinerary - Local and international traveler assistance during your tour - Specialised and personalised services.
What's not Included:
- airfare to/from the Tour start point, including domestic or inter-country connecting flights
- tips and gratuities
- items of a personal nature such as incidentals, excess baggage charges
- airport taxes/entrance fees, port charges, foreign government departure taxes
- Visas (unless otherwise indicated), Inspection, customs, immigration and naturalization fees
- additional fuel surcharges on cruises
- Travel Insurance including Medical, Lost Baggage and Trip cancellation
- Optional activities (golf, motorized watersports, kids pools with waterslides, etc.)
- any other activities or items not explicitly advertised as included in the price of a Tour in the description of the offered Tour
Reservations/Booking and Deposits: To book a Tour, each Traveler (Agent or Group Leader) must submit:
- A completed booking form signed electronically by the main Traveler. By submitting the booking form the traveler accepts our Terms and Conditions.
- A deposit of 30% of the Tour price (minimum $250 per person), is due immediately upon booking. The full balance of the trip cost is due ninety days (90) before the trip departure date.
- If you book your trip within ninety days (90 days) of the departure date, the full cost of the trip is due at that time.
- Cancellations of confirmed bookings 90 days or more prior to departure will receive full refund minus a $250 (per person) administrative fee and any non-refundable paid fees (e.g. non-refundable airfare, cruise or hotel deposits). 60-89 days will be subject to loss of 30% of program price. 30-59 days will be subject to loss of 50% of program price. 29 days or less will be subject to loss of 100% of program price.
- Availability of Services and Accommodations cannot be guaranteed until your Tour is booked. We will exercise our best efforts to book the Services and Accommodations described in the Tour Itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of Tour date, we may be forced to offer substitutes. In this instance we will notify you as soon as possible and try to substitute comparable Services and Accommodations as available.
- Ticketing & credit card processing for international transport and other select domestic airfare pertaining to a specific country is done by a 3rd party and not included in your total land package price unless otherwise stated.
With any travel planning, we recommend purchasing insurance to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstances that may affect your trip - trip cancellation, trip interruption, emergency medical assistance or baggage loss. Travelous works with CSA Travel Protection exclusively and offers basic, preferred and deluxe travel insurance plans separate from your trip cost. For more information on each plan: Travel Insurance